Boots eLearning portal (bootslearning.co.uk) allows authorized employees to log in, reset their forgotten password, and register online.
Do you want to enroll in the online Boots eLearning program? Well then, information regarding Boots learning login and Boots forgotten password recovery will be important for you.
You should also make sure to note down the Boots e-learning contact/phone number just in case. As per the Boots login or steps for forgotten password recovery, you can get it all.
Boots staff login helps the employees at Boots to check their Boots e learning academy progress. Further, there are other details that you can get once you log in, such as e-learning course evaluation, training plan, etc.
Boots Learning Login Guide
As per the instructions available at the Boots login portal, there is a process that allows employees to log in. Further, to log in the employees are required to provide their login credentials i.e., username and password.
Every Boots staff can follow the process, however, the credentials must be their own. In short, you cannot log in using the credentials of another staff. Hence, you must provide your own username and password as you take these steps:
- STEP 1. Go to the Boots e-learning portal or the Kallidus learning login page (www.bootslearning.co.uk.).
- STEP 2. On the login, portal enter your Username and Password.
- STEP 3. You can then tap on the Login/Sign In option.
- STEP 4. Finally, you will have access to your Boots eLearning staff account.
|Boots eLearning Login||Visit Here|
Reset your Boots e-Learning login password
The easiest way to recover or reset a password is to follow the instructions provided by the Boots login portal. Boots learning forgotten passwords can be recovered through the recovery services.
You can find the recovery option on the Boots training login portal.
- Go to the Boots login portal i.e. www.bootslearning.co.uk.
- At the portal click on Forgotten Password.
- On the next page enter your username.
- Then click on continue.
- Next, you will get the option to enter your email to get the instructions.
- You will then receive the instructions on your email which you can follow and reset your password.
Boots Academy online learning Registration
Do you want to register with Boots e-learning academy? then you need to pay close attention to the information below. The following paragraph covers every step of the Boots Kallidus e-learning registration.
As per the requirement, all you will need is your email address. Well, then let’s get on with the registration procedure.
- Visit www.bootslearning.co.uk (Boots e-learning login portal).
- On the homepage click on Register.
- Then on the next page enter your Username, email address, password, and First and Last name.
- Then click on the Submit option.
- Then just follow the instructions provided on the next page.
- Finally, your Boots e-learning registration will be complete.
Boots e-learning Contact Number
- UK: 44 345 -074- 4114.
- USA: 1844 – 238 – 5577.
Boots elearning Kallidus Answers
Boots employees who have enrolled for the Boots training module can get e-learning answers online. So if you want to download Boots e-learning answers for NHS, health, and safety, medication, or care you can get it online.
In fact, you can download such answers from here, take a look at the following.
- Boots medication training answers pdf.
- NHS e-learning answers pdf.
- Kallidus e-learning answers health and Safety
Boots Learning Academy App
You can get this app at the Google Play store. However, you have to search for Boots Pharmacy School. Interested individuals can download this application on their mobile and enjoy high-quality educational e-learning modules.
NOTE: Only Boots colleagues can use this application.
- Open Google Play Store or IOS.
- Search Boots Pharmacy School.
- Install the app.
- Open the app and log in using your credentials.
- Finally, you can enjoy a wide range of high-quality e-learning training modules.