The Cordant Group people employees get their Cordant payslips from the Cordant People employee official portal. The employee needs to log in to the Cordant Connect portal to access their payslips.
The employees of Cordant Group have to access their salary slips online. The employer must provide the payslip soon after the salary payment. Hence, as soon as you receive your payment you should be able to access your respective payslip.
Now, the Cordant payslips also approve of your employment with the group. Payslips can help you confirm your employment when necessary. So, your payslips have much to offer other than salary particulars.
In a nutshell, in your payslip, you can check your total earnings, which includes, NI earnings, and net amount. And total deductions made for income tax, and loans (if any). Finally, you can check your personal details.
NOTE: Currently the Cordant Payslip is not available Online. If you need an Urgent payslip contact the branch.
Cordant Payslip Available at ptronline.co.uk
If you are to access your payslip online then you cannot do it without completing your Cordant people log-in. Login is a mandatory requirement for every employee.
To log in, you need to provide your user ID and password. The most crucial aspect is that you should always log in to the official website of the Cordant payslips login portal.
NOTE: In case you have been issued with the TOKEN, then you must also provide the token details.
STEP 1. Rather than taking the login step of getting to the login portal through Cordant People people, you can click on this link www.ptronline.co.uk. This link helps you open the login portal.
STEP 2. Now when the login portal appears. Enter your USER ID, PASSWORD & TOKEN ( If issued).
STEP 3. Then you can click on SIGN IN.
STEP 4. You should then have access to your Cordant employee payslips account,
STEP 5. At last, you can check your desired payslip.
Cordant People Forgot Password Recovery Steps
There are two ways to create a new password or reset a forgotten password. You can either contact your local branch or do it yourself. Thus, if you ever forget your password then you know your options.
However, if you want to create a new password by yourself then you should know the process. Furthermore, make sure to have your User ID, DOB, NI number, and postcode at the time you reset your password.
- You can reset the password at the Cordant login portal. Therefore, go to their official login page www.ptronline.uk.co.
- At the login page click on FORGOTTEN PASSWORD.
- In the next window enter your details such as User id, National Insurance Number, Date of Birth, and Postcode.
- Now create a new password and confirm it.
- Then click on RESET PASSWORD.
- Finally, you have a new password that you can use when you log in to the Cordant employee portal.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO CHECK
Cordant Portal Employee Registration
To have access to your payslips through the Cordant portal you need to log in. But to log in, you should be registered with the group. You can register at the local branch, or register by yourself by following the official directive.
- STEP 1. If you want to register online then you can visit the official Cordant login portal. To open the portal click on this link www.ptronline.uk.co.
- STEP 2. When you can view the login page select FIRST VISIT REGISTRATION.
- STEP 3. Now a new window opens as the registration portal. Here fill in all the fields with the correct details.
- STEP 4. Then create a new password and confirm the password.
- STEP 5. After that click on REGISTER.
- STEP 6. Finally, registration will be complete once you receive the confirmation. Then you can log in and check Cordant’s online payslip.
How can I get my Cordant USER ID?
Your Cordant User ID depends upon your categories such as mobile worker and client.
Cordant Mobile Worker USER ID: The user ID of Mobile Workers will be provided by the company which is made up of your prefix and your payroll number.
Cordant Client USER ID: Clients can check their User ID and password for their last invoice.
The login credentials for other users will be provided by their respective administrators.
How can I find Cordant Branches?
You can search for the Cordant branches at the Cordant people portal. With the help of these steps search for your local branch.
1. Go to the Cordant People portal at www.cordantpeople.com.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage.
3. Now under the FIND, YOUR LOCAL BRANCH option select your CITY
4. Then click on VIEW BRANCH.
About Cordant People
Cordant Group Plc is a UK-based independently owned talent or recruitment solution company. This employment solution agency was founded on 6th December 1997. The head office of the company is at Chevron House 346 Long Lane, Middlesex Hillingdon, UB10 9PF United Kingdom.
It is one of the leading talent solutions providers in the United Kingdom. The group offers temporary, permanent recruitment solutions. The Cordant Group plc represents more than 5,000 client organizations.
Condant Group people payslips are available on its payroll portal. Here in this article, you will get information about the Cordant recruitment portal, how to access the payslips, and other payroll details.