Sodexo reward hub portal is developed to help you to access your pay or benefits online. You just need to sign in at the Sodexo hub portal to access the Sodexo payslip & other benefits. Discover your rewards and learn about the great wellbeing, community, and recognition programs available to you.
Sodexho Alliance or presently known as Sodexo was founded by Pierre Bellon, as a food services and facilities management company in 1966. As a French company, it was founded in Marseilles, France.
However, it is headquartered in Issy-les-Moulineaux a suburb in the city of Paris, France. It is a multinational conglomerate with a presence in more than 80 countries across the world. The company has a diverse customer portfolio.
The clients of the company come from sectors such as private corporations, government agencies, education institutions, etc. Furthermore, it also serves hospitals, military bases, and prisons. The Sodexo Justice Service operates a total of 122 across different countries. More than 428,237 individuals are employed by Sodexo.
Sodexo Hub Login Online @sodexorewardhub.com
The official Sodexo Employee Self-Service portal is open for every Sodexo employee. So, if you are a Sodexo UK employee then you have to log in to this particular portal. And same goes for those who are from the US or Mexico, France, etc.
In order to log in you are also required to provide your unique username and password. Finally, for Sodexo HR access to your Sodexo Salary slip and other details you have to;
STEP 1. Visit the Sodexo Rewards Hub or the log-in website via https://sodexorewardhub.com.
STEP 2. At the homepage click on Enter Reward Hub option.
STEP 3. You are redirected to the Sodexo Employee Self Service page.
STEP 4. Here enter your Username and Password.
STEP 5. Then click on the Sign In option.
STEP 6. Finally, you can access your Sodexo employee account.
|Sodexo Reward Hub Login||Visit Here|
Sodexo Reward Hub Portal Benefits
In order to support the above information here is some Sodexo Sign In benefits that you might find interesting and quite informative. And most importantly, you should be aware of the benefits that you can avail of as an authorized user, so here are such benefits I should know.
- Sodexo Login Employee Self Service (Reward Hub Portal) can be visited anytime since it is a web-based platform.
- Only authorized and registered users with authentic login credentials can log in.
- The portal provides a secure connection and also ensures to protect their user information.
- At the portal, any Sodexo employee can log in.
- Successful Sodexo login gives users access to their personal employee account.
- The portal also provides the option for New User Registration.
- Similarly, Forgotten Password & Forgotten Username options have their respective purposes.
What are the steps for the Sodexo payslip?
It takes about a couple of minutes to download your Sodexo payslip online. However, it is only possible if you know the correct process. And if you do happen to be confused then why not take my advice and go through the following instructions, just to be sure.
- First, I need you to visit the official Sodexo portal viz https://sodexorewardhub.com.
- Click on Enter Reward Hub.
- Then enter your Username and Password.
- Now, click on the Sign In option to submit Sodexo Login request.
- Once successful you will have access to your employee account.
- Here tap on the Sodexo Salary Slip or Payslip option.
- Now, you can check any Sodexo payslip that you desire.
- To download simply click on the download option.
Sodexo HR Access Support Phone Number
If you haven’t had the opportunity to take note of the Sodexo HR support contact information then here is your chance.
Below you will be able to get every bit of contact information of the Sodexo helpdesk. So, without further delay let us get to the point.
- Sodexo UK Contact Number: 0870 755 0055.
Sodexo Employee Company Benefits
Here are some of the employment benefits that are available to every Sodexo employee regardless of their employment region.
- Flexible work hours with an excellent working environment.
- Employee insurance cover medical, dental, and other health care.
- Certain employee rewards, and perks.
- Overtime pay, bonus benefits.
- Leave and paid vacation entitlements.
- Paid sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave.
- Retirement pension plans.
What are the steps for Sodexo UK New User Registration?
Every new user or a new employee should register at the Sodexo Rewards Hub to set up an account. So, if you wish to be able to access your Sodexo HR account online at your convenience then you must read the following guidelines to register.
> Go to the Sodexo Rewards Hub page at www.sodexorewards.com.
> Then click on Register Now option on the homepage.
> You are required to enter your Employee ID, NI number, Date of Birth, and Email Address.
> Then you can create your Login Password and Confirm it.
> Tick on the two boxes.
> Finally, click on the Register option.
Sodexo Login Forgotten Username Recovery Sodexo North America?
To know how to find your Sodexo sign-in forgotten username you can go through the instructions given below. With that being said you also need to make sure that you can provide the required details such as your Social Security Number and Employee ID.
> Go to the Sodexo Employee Self Service page at www.sodexo.es.com.
> Once at the portal click on Forgot My Username.
> You are redirected to a new page.
> On this page enter your Last Name, SSN, Employee ID, and the Captcha Code.
> Then click on the Continue option.
> The rest of the instructions will be provided by the portal, so just follow such instructions.
The contents of this article related to Sodexo Login, Employee Self Service, Sodexo HR access, and Sodexo payslip download should provide all the information desired by readers. However, for additional details on Sodexo, you mention your requirement in the comment box below.