The UUJ portal or Ulster student portal provides many enhanced Ulster University Digital Services online. Visit portal.ulster.ac.uk (the Ulster University student portal) to access your Microsoft account for library service, file storage, email, other beneficial services, etc.
UUJ Portal allows Ulster University students to log in for the web-based learning environment, personal development, planning, well-being, and online support.
Ulster Portal services are available for both on-campus and distance learners. Through the UUJ student portal sign-in you are able to access study materials like lecture notes, class discussions, modules, electronic notes, etc.
UUJ Portal – Ulster University Digital Services
Keep login @https://portal.ulster.ac.uk/ via Ulster University student UUJ portal office 365 credentials (email address and network password).
Current students of Ulster University, if you know how to log in at the student portal follow the given instructions:
- Visit https://portal.ulster.ac.uk/ official Ulster portal.
- Now a Microsoft login page will open on your system screen.
- Keep logging in with your Office 365 credentials to access the UUJ student portal.
- Once you have logged in successfully are capable of accessing Blackboard, Office 365, the student record system, and control access to electronic journals and databases.
|Ulster Student Portal Login||Visit Here|
Ulster Student Portal Password Reset Help
To reset the Ulster University UUJ portal account password you need to contact the digital services IT service desk.
Online registration is required for a self-service password reset, Below I have shared the proper guide that helps you with the process of registering.
- To request, a password reset visit https://aka.ms/ssprsetup.
- Sign in using your authorized credentials.
- Now you need to set up authentication to a phone and email.
- Click Set it up now.
- Now select the region/ country and enter the appropriate mobile number.
- Click Text Me or Call Me according to your comfort.
- Now you receive a code on a given mobile number, enter the received code in the provided box.
- Click to verify.
- Hereafter you need to verify your email address. So, go back to the main authentication setup screen and click the Email authentication Set it up now text link.
- Enter the alternate email address and click on the email me button.
- Now you have received a verification code, please enter it in the provided text box.
- Click on the verify button.
- Now go to the security questions authentication, and complete the question-answer task.
- After this last process, your self-service password reset registration will Finish and a webpage with your Office 365 apps will be displayed.
|Email Support||[email protected]|
|Calling Support||028 9536 7776|
About Ulster University
Ulster University is a multi-campus public Research University of Ulster that has been located in Northern Ireland. It was established in 1865.
Ulster University is a member of the Universities of Ireland, UK European University, and Association of Commonwealth University and it has branch campuses in both London and Birmingham and an extensive distance learning provision.
Ulster has one of the highest further study and employment rates in the UK. To know more about Ulster University visit www.ulster.ac.uk.
University of Ulster Student Portal is a digital information system, that allows login only by eligible students. If you are searching for a UUJ portal login process, or password reset process due to an incorrect login issue, make sure this article will be helpful to you.