To view your Webhelp payslips you need to sign in to the official website mylift.webhelp.com. The Webhelp self-service portal is a cloud-based online software designed and developed to provide better online facilities for Webhelp employees.
With the help of the services provided by the portal employees are able to access any personal information they need.
The Webhelp portal provides 24/7 accessibility to such information. In fact, providing access to personal information is one of the primary objectives of the Webhelp self-service portal.
About Webhelp UK
Webhelp UK is a part of the multi-national company Webhelp. The company was founded by Frederic Jousset and Olivier Duha in 2000 in Paris. It is a company that provides business process outsourcing and consultancy services.
The headquarters of Webhelp is located at 161, rue de Courcelles, 75017 Paris, France. Initially, the company started as a real-time IT support services provider, and then gradually ventured into business support and call center operations.
The company operates in a number of locations across different countries. For instance, Webhelp operates nine centers across Finland, Sweden, Denmark, and Norway.
Webhelp Paysips Login Online Guide
If any Webhelp employee were to avail of the benefits of the Webhelp self-services like Webhelp payslips then the employee must be able to complete Webhelp login.
STEP 1. Visit the Webhelp Self-Service Portal at https://mylift.webhelp.com/.
STEP 2. If you click on the link above the Webhelp Employee Login page will open.
STEP 3. Here you have to enter your User ID and Password.
STEP 4. You can then click on the Log On option.
STEP 5. The portal verifies your credentials and then grants you access, provided the credentials are correct.
|WebHelp Payslips||View Here|
|WebHelp Payslip Portal||mylift.webhelp.com|
Benefits of Webhelp Payslips Portal Login
- Employees can visit the Webhelp self-service portal 24/7.
- The portal provides a secure platform for Webhelp login.
- Users can enjoy their privacy, along with the protection of their information.
- Those who log in can access their personal Webhelp employee account.
- Employees can then check their schedules, salary statements, tax pay, leave, etc.
- The users can also access their personal Webhelp payroll records.
- Webhelp HR Contact Number: 01324 575098
- Webhelp Employee Helpdesk Email: [email protected].
- Webhelp Employee Support Portal: www.webhelp.support.co.uk.
How can I find my Webhelp Employee Login User ID?
Employees who cannot remember their user ID will not be able to log in unless they remember their user ID. So, when you find yourself in such a situation you can always contact the support center submit your query retrieve your user ID, and then log in.
What are the steps to downloading a Webhelp payslip online?
1. Visit the Webhelp Self-Service portal.
2. Enter your User ID and Password.
3. Click on the Login option.
4. Then go to the Webhelp Payroll/Payslip option.
5. Select week/month/ year.
6. Tap on View Details.
7. Click on the Download option.
8. Finally, you can then view your Webhelp Payslip.
The information provided in this article is based on the official guidelines published for Webhelp payslip login at the Webhelp self-service portal. If you have any queries, you can leave your queries in the comment box below.