The YAS Staff portal is online cloud-based workforce management. The Yorkshire Ambulance Service ERS portal is exclusive to every NHS YAS staff. And this portal provides all the necessary services most notably access to personal YAS staff accounts, NHS YAS staff payslips, and more.
Officially, the YAS NHS Staff portal is the general homepage where official links for all home access are provided to NHS Staff including YAS Staff. Each of these links redirects staff to their desired portal for instance YAS 247 (online learning portal), and My ESR (Electronic Staff Record website), among others.
In short, the YAS Staff portal has been developed in such a way that this single portal is able to offer accessibility to every online facility available to NHS staff. As a result, NHS staff can benefit from such accessibility and the convenience of being online.
About NHS Yorkshire Ambulance Service
The Yorkshire Ambulance Service or YAS was established as NHS Trust YAS on 1st July 2006. NHS Trust Yorkshire Ambulance Service was formed by merging West Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service, South Yorkshire Ambulance Service, and Tees, East & North Yorkshire Ambulance Service.
The headquarter of YAS NHS Trust is located in Wakefield, England, UK. As a part of the National Health Services, the YAS is allocated funds directly by the government. Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust is one of 10 NHS Ambulance Trusts. YAS NHS Trust provides emergency medical services to most of Yorkshire in England.
YAS Staff Portal Login Step By Step Guide
The instructions that are provided in this section are only for your NHS YAS staff login. And as per the specifications you are required to provide your official username and password at the time of your login. Furthermore, there are instructions that should be followed in order to log in successfully.
Any NHS staff having issues with their Yorkshire Ambulance Service login, because they do not have complete information can take reference from the following. The following steps are in accordance with the official YAS Staff login guidelines.
STEP 1. First, you need to visit NHS YAS Staff Portal i.e., www.yas.nhs.uk.
STEP 2. The link will redirect you to the YAS NHS Staff portal.
STEP 3. Here, select YAS 247 option.
STEP 4. You are then redirected to YAS 247 Login page.
STEP 5. Now, enter your Username and Password.
STEP 6. Tap on the Login option.
STEP 7. You should then have access to your YAS 247 Account.
|YAS Staff Portal Login||Visit Here|
YAS Portal Login Password Reset
Honestly, there is a decent possibility that NHS staff could encounter login issues due to incorrect passwords because they forgot them. So, for such a situation, the details provided in this section will be reasonably helpful. Concerned individuals can stick to these details below and reset their YAS Staff login password online.
Now, if you need to reset your password first you need to make sure that you at least have your username or email address to receive the details sent by the portal. However, without adherence to the following guidelines resetting your password cannot be completed, so
- Go to the YAS Staff portal or click here YAS 247 Portal.
- If you clicked on the link above the YAS 247 Login page should appear.
- Here click on Forgotten Password.
- A new page will be displayed.
- Enter your Username or Email Address.
- Click on Search.
- Once found your details will be sent to your email address along with further instructions.
YAS Staff Portal Benefits
A brief introduction about the YAS Staff Portal was provided at the beginning or in the first section. So, the following information can be considered to be the continuation of the same. However, here you will learn specifically about the Yorkshire Ambulance Services NHS Staff portal.
Since the portal is intended to provide convenient and easy-to-use online facilities. Thus, every NHS YAS Staff should have a clear understanding of the features and benefits of the portal. Hence, reading the following points should offer clarity to those who have any queries.
- The NHS YAS Staff portal is accessible 24/7. Staff can visit the portal from their workplace or home.
- At the portal, NHS Staff will have the option to visit the desired portal just with a click.
- Staff can visit YAS 247, NHS My ESR, NHS Rota, NHS Pulse, and more.
- Hence, staff can check their NHS Staff ESR payslip, NHS shift schedule, and other details.
- NHS Staff after completing the NHS employee login can download the ESR payslip.
NHS Yorkshire Ambulance Service Staff Benefits
Since the entire day-to-day services of NHS Trust YAS falls upon the shoulders of NHS YAS staff. Hence, in order to take care of their staff, NHS offers a number of employee benefits and perks. And these benefits and perks are available and provided to each and every NHS YAS staff.
- Annual leave of 27 days, which will increase with service.
- Staff can access services such as occupational health, and physiotherapy.
- Benefits of car leasing scheme.
- NHS Staff can avail themselves of several NHS discounts, and offers.
- Training opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Flexible style to work scheme.
- Entitlement to post-retirement NHS Staff pension scheme.
YAS NHS Trust Support Desk Contact Number
Yorkshire Ambulance Services staff including volunteers can avail themselves of the option of calling the NHS YAS Staff portal helpdesk. And in order to get in touch with or reach out to the support center, you will require the YAS NHS Trust contact information.
Staff can contact the support desk for concerns or issues related to the YAS Staff portal, NHS ESR login, NHS YAS Pulse or NHS Pulse, etc. Hence, if you do not have the contact information then you can note down the details given here below.
- NHS Trust YAS Contact Number: 0300 330 2000.
- YAS Staff Portal Support Portal: www.yasstaffportal.nhs.uk.
YAS NHS Pulse Login Steps
For YAS pulse login the staff must first have access to the NHS Pulse login portal. It is also necessary for the staff to follow the guidelines that have been provided for YAS pulse login. Furthermore, the staff also needs to provide the correct login credentials. In a nutshell, the login process includes the following steps;
- Go to YAS Staff Portal.
- On the homepage click on the Pulse option.
- You are then redirected to the NHS Pulse Login page will open.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click on Login.
NHS ESR Login Guide
To complete your NHS Staff My ESR login you can either visit the official YAS Staff portal and then visit the ESR login page, or you can directly visit the My ESR payslip login portal. Nevertheless, you can follow the instructions that have been prepared and mentioned below.
- Go to YAS Staff Portal Or Visit NHS ESR Portal (www.my.esr.nhs.uk).
- At the NHS My ESR portal clicks on the Login to ESR option.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Tap on the Login option.
This article provides comprehensive detail regarding the YAS Staff portal and the facilities within. Readers can find instructions for their NHS YAS Staff login, NSA Pulse login, etc. If there is any information that you are looking for then it can be provided, however, you need to let us know in the comment box below.