The IMI ePortfolio login portal enables you to access the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) accounts online. It is private or personal software that allows authorized access only.
To do the ePortfolio IMI sign in you need to visit www.theimi.org.uk/eportfolio and enter your Username/ Candidate no. etc. If you have this then follow the given login steps and access more details from your personal account.
With the online facilities provided by the IMI ePortfolio portal, IMI students/candidates have convenient access to information. And as for the IMI or Institute of Motor Industry, the portal maintains the entire database of each candidate individually.
IMI ePortfolio Login Online Process
The entire process of ePortfolio login IMI is online-based. Hence, without a computer or a laptop with a stable internet connection, an IMI login cannot be completed. Let’s move on to the login procedure.
STEP 1. Visit the official ePortfolio Portal at https://www.theimi.org.uk/eportfolio
STEP 2. If you click on the link you will be redirected to the IMI Login page.
STEP 3. Here, enter your Username or Candidate Number.
STEP 4. Then click on the Continue option.
STEP 5. Your ePortfolio candidate login is now complete.
|ePortfolio Login||Visit Here|
|IMI Portfolio Website||https://www.theimi.org.uk/|
Reset your IMI ePortfolio Login Password Online
- Go to the ePortfolio IMI sign-in page.
- Enter your Username or Candidate No.
- Just below the SUBMIT button, you will see Recover Username/Password click on that.
- Now, enter your Surname, Date of Birth, and Candidate Number.
- Click on Submit, further instructions will display on your system keep following them to reset your password.
ePortfolio IMI Candidate Access Portal Benefits
- 24/7 access to ePortfolio IMI portal facilities, from anywhere.
- It is a secure and protected platform, with exclusive features for authorized users.
- With IMI Login facilities, users have the convenience of online accessibility.
- Users can also manage personal accounts with personalized preferences.
- Individuals can check their progress, and schedules, among others.
Any individual especially IMI candidates or IMI Assessors can contact the ePortfolio help desk whenever necessary. Individuals who contact the support center will be provided with professional assistance for ePortfolio issues.
- IMI help desk phone number: +44 (0)1992 511521.
- IMI support portal: www.imi.eportfolio.help.co.uk.
About the Institute Of Motor Industry
Institute of the Motor Industry or IMI for short was established in 2005 and was formerly known as Automotive Technician Accreditation (ATA). The institute is a UK-based professional body exclusively for professionals who are engaged in the motor industry.
As an authoritative source of information related to the retail industry, standards, and qualifications, the role of the IMI has been crucial.
The institute has been instrumental in maintaining a competent and professional workforce for the proper development and skillsets of the professionals. The MIM or say Institute of the Motor Industry incorporates 16 automotive disciplines.
How can I do an ePortfolio (EP) Assessor login?
1. Go to the ePortfolio IMI Assessor login page at https://eportfolio.imiawards.org.uk/epa/ALi
2. The Login page will open, enter your User ID and Password.
3. Click on the Login to have full access to your account.
How do I reset my ePortfolio Assessor Login Password?
Visit the IMI ePortfolio Assessor Login portal, On the login page, click on Forgotten Password, now enter your User ID, and click on Send My Password, Hereafter your password reset link will be sent to your registered email address. Keep following the link instructions.
This article covers every IMI ePortfolio login facility, such as candidate login, IMI Assessor login, reset password, and more. Hope this information will be helpful to you.