The Safeguarding Company’s My Concern login page is easy to access by all authorized users. Visit https://myconcern.education/ or https://login.thesafeguardingcompany.com to sign in authentication using your registered email address and password.
The full suite of safeguarding is accessible to children, young people, and adults. The My Concern authentication software will record and manage the reporting of concerns, manage their personal needs, view records, check concerns, submit reports, and more.
MyConcern Safeguarding suite With My Concern login services, users can enjoy safeguarding anytime, anywhere.
MyConcern Safeguarding Sign-In Requirements
MyConcern login requirements are the same yet different from user to user. In simple words, every user must meet the requirement by providing their personal and unique login credentials.
- Email Address/ Username.
My Concern Login @Myconcern.education
MyConcern UK login can be carried out online at the respective login portal developed by The Safeguarding Company UK. If it’s your first-time login then follow the given steps.
- www.login.thesafeguardingcompany.com is the official site the users need to visit.
- The link above will open the MyConcern Login portal.
- Where the Email Address and Password must be entered by the user.
- And then click on the login option.
- To finally be granted access to their MyConcern account.
|Login Page||Click Here|
Reset your My Concern Sign in password
At the portal, a link will be available that redirects users to the recovery page. If you have forgotten your password and want to reset it then follow the given steps to reset your password in a few minutes.
- Visit the Safeguarding MyConcern login page.
- At the portal click on Forgot Your Password.
- The user then needs to type the Email Address.
- Click on the Submit option.
- Finally, reset your login password with the help of the instructions sent to your email address.
If you need to get in touch with MyConcern support then, contact to MyConcern support desk.
- Support Number: +44(0)-330-660-0767.
- Email Address: [email protected]
Benefits of Safeguarding MyConcern Portal
- Starting with easy access to my concern portal, 24/7 from anywhere.
- Thus, instant access to a personal My Concern account becomes easy.
- Similarly, case management becomes easy, recordings are accessible.
- Tools to prepare customized reports, and customize needs are available.
- View linked profiles of siblings, share information can be availed.
- Users can sign off documents, record lessons learned, view real-time location, etc.
About MyConcern Safeguarding UK
The Safeguarding Company was originally established as One Team Logic in 2014, by co-founders Martin Baker and Michael Glanville.
Founded by two former senior police officers the company offers safeguarding software, training, and consultancy to numerous schools, and organizations across the United Kingdom.
Since it is established as a British company the address of its head office is registered at Unit 2, Talbot Green Business Park, Heol-y-Twyn, Talbot Green, CF72 9FG.
Other than MyConcern child safeguarding software the company also offers numerous safeguarding software namely Confide, Clarity, MyVoice, Mentor, and Sentry.
How do I retrieve My Concern Login Email Address?
You can check your email account to retrieve your email address. And if the MyConcern email is different than your primary email, then you should contact the MyConcern support desk.
What is the process to register with MyConcern?
To register a user needs to subscribe to the MyConcern safeguarding services. As per your registration, assistance will be provided once you successfully subscribe.
How can I download MyConcern App on my mobile?
1. Search for MyConcern App
2. Click on the Install option upon finding the app.
3. Open the app, and type in your Email Address and Password.
4. Tap on the Login option.
What is my concern?
My concern is one of the best safeguarding software developed by The Safeguarding Company, specifically for the safeguarding of children. It has been designed by child protection professionals explicitly for recording, reporting, and management of child concerns.
This article has enough information for all MyConcern users. From here you will know how to log in to My Concern Safeguarding software, reset your password, contact to help desk, etc.