To log in to the Yum learning zone visit https://fedsso.yum.com and access data from UK Yum! brand Learning Zone. This is a private system facility, allowing individuals to access data entered, created, stored, or transmitted to this system.
Yum, single sign-on is conducted only by the authorized users, if you are then keep login into the Yum network with the help of your User ID and password.
Yum Learning Zone Employee Login @fedsso.yum.com
The yum LearningZone is for Yum brand employees. So, if you are a colleague of the Yum brand keep sign-on using your authorized credentials. Below I have instructed you on how to log in to the Yum learning portal?
- Sign in to Yum Network visit https://fedsso.yum.com.
- Enter your correct user ID and password.
- Click on the Sign In.
|Yum LearnigZone Login||Visit Here|
Reset the Yum learning zone login password
If you have forgotten your Yum Yum learning zone login password then use the Yum! global password self-service. It is easy to use by each and every Yum learning portal user. If you have the authorization to access this portal then be able to reset your password online.
Follow the given steps to reset the forgotten password in a few minutes:
- First of all, open the sign-in to Yum! network web page.
- On this page you will see a Trouble Signing in? click on it.
- After clicking on this text link “Yum! global employee manager” self service quick help page will open.
- Select US user or Non-US user on the behalf of your profile.
- After that hidden forgot password? service will unhide.
- Click on the Forgot password?
- Now you will see two ways to reset your password (Via User ID by answering security questions) or (request activation code via email).
- Choose one and click on Procced button.
|Reset Password||From Here|
How to retrieve the Yum LearningZone User ID?
If you want to retrieve the Yum LearningZone user ID then visit the official Yum login portal, go to trouble signing in? select one from the US or Non-US user, Click on the Forgot UserID? and retrieve the user ID via Security PIN or via registered email address.
How to reset the Yum Learning-Zone security question?
To reset your Yum learning-zone security question you will go to the Yum! global employee-manager web application. Here you will see Forgot security questions? that unhide when you choose the user from the US or Non-US user type. Now enter your UserID and captcha to proceed.
About Yum! Brand
The Yum! brand was started in the year 1997. It is an American fast-food corporation previously called Tricon Global Restaurant Inc. The Yum Yums is listed in the Fortune 1000. It operates various brands such that the Habit Burger Grill, Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut, WingStreet.
In 2016 Yum brand had 43617 restaurants worldwide including franchises and company-owned. In terms of system units the Yum! is the world’s largest fast-food restaurant industry. to read more about Yum! visit www.yum.com.