Harrods developed an online portal for employees payslips and P60s related all details. On the official Harrods Myview portal, you can check your monthly payslips, P60s.
All the employees of Harrods who want to change their personal details, bank account details then log in on to the workday portal that is https://wd3.myworkday.com/wday/authgwy/harrods/login.htmld.
Harrods Workday Portal
Workday is the new official HR system of Myview Harrods to view and change your personal data. On the Harrods Workday portal, you can check your payslips and this workday portal is available only for the current staff members of Harrods.
How To Login at Harrods Myview Portal?
The employees of Harrods need some login credentials before successful login at the official Myview Harrods portal. The login credentials are Username/payroll number, password and date of birth. Also, you need to answer the security questions. All details are case sensitive.
STEP 1. The first step is to visit the official portal of MyView Harrods that is https://yourview.harrods.com.
STEP 2. On the login page enter your payroll number and password.
STEP 3. Now choose the security question answer and click on Sign In option.
STEP 4. Now from your Harrods dashboard check your recent payslip.
Logging on for the first time or forgotten your password?
If you are logged first time at the workday portal or my view portal then first you need to click on the forgotten your password and then log in at the workday portal.
- Visit the workday or my view portal of Harrods.
- On the login page click on the forgotten password.
- On the password reset page enter your username and email address.
- Next step is to click on the submit button.
- Now check your email for a temporary password.
- Now enter your username/payroll number.
- Next step is to answer the security question and enter the temporary password and then make a new password.
- If you have any problems to sign in to your account then click on forgotten your password link to reset your account.
Harrods limited is a retail industry located in the Knightsbridge, London, England. It is a department store founded by the Charles Henry Harrods in 1849. The headquarter of the Harrods is located in the Brompton Road London England. The main products of Harrods are luxury goods.
Harrods is known for its quality and luxury items. Currently, 4000 employees working with the Harrods. It is a private company and the revenue of the Harrods is £2 billion in 2017. The official website of the Harrods is www.harrods.com.