Do you want to gain access to 165 e-learning courses at the Network Rail eLearning platform? Well, then you must read more about Network Rail login. You should also check other information related to e-learning login, such as how to reset a forgotten password, new user registration, etc.
Information that you can rely upon can definitely benefit you or rather guide you in times of login issues. Similarly, appropriate instruction will help you if you want to reset your Network Rail forgotten password. And those who want to apply for Network Rail e-learning training courses should obtain the correct registration details.
Relevant to Network Rail e-learning platform additional information such as Network Rail training courses, and contact numbers, can be useful. Simply put, you will be provided with each and every single detail that can help you understand the Network Rail e-learning.
Network Rail eLearning Portal Login
Since the Network Rail training program is provided through an online platform, Network Rail e-learning login is mandatory. Each and every applicant must be able to log in if they want to manage their personal profile.
Here “manage their personal profile” simply means that each applicant will have her/his personal e-learning account. And to access these personal accounts login is mandatory.
The login credentials i.e., user id and password will be provided during registration. Applicants who have registered with the platform can log in with their user id and password by;
- Visiting the Network Rail e-learning login portal i.e. https://learn.networkrail.co.uk/.
- The above link should help you open the portal.
- Once the portal appears click on an employee without a network rail email address.
- Then enter your username and password.
- Now tap on the login option.
- If you have entered the correct details your login should be successful.
|Network Rail eLearning||Visit Here|
|Network Rail Learning Portal||https://learn.networkrail.co.uk/|
Network Rail e-Learning Login Password Reset Steps
Applicants forgetting their passwords is quite common. However, not every employee has to knowledge to successfully reset forgotten passwords. So, to assist such individuals useful information or rather instructions are provided.
- Visit the Network Rail login portal i.e https://learn.networkrail.co.uk/.
- Then you have to click on the forgotten password recovery link provided by the portal.
- Once you click on that link you will be redirected to the recovery page.
- On the recovery page, you can either enter your username or email address.
- Then tap on the Search option.
- The portal will then send you your password detail on your email account.
- Finally, follow the instructions and reset your password.
NetworkRail e Learning New Application Registration
If you are an applicant you are yet to be registered with the portal then you can use the new application registration option. To complete your application for the Network Rail e-learning you have to fill out a particular form where certain information must be provided.
You can complete your application submission online through the e-learning login portal. However, if you are not familiar with the process then let me help you out. As per the norms new application can be submitted by;
- First, visit www.networkrail.co.uk.
- When the login portal appears click on the Start New Application option.
- On the next page scroll down and tick on the answers provided for pre-application questions.
- Then to proceed click on the Next option.
Network Rail e-learning Courses For Employees
Network Rail employees can select any course provided by the platform. So, would you like to know the courses offered by the e-learning platform?. Well if your answer is yes, then you probably want to check out the following Network Rail training courses.
There is more, as a matter of fact under each of these programs applicants will have multiple options. For instance, under the Fire Safety course, you can enroll for General Fire Safety Awareness or General Fire Safety Awareness- Signallers/Managed Stations or Sub Surface Stations.
- Fire Safety
- Asbestos Awareness
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Data Protection.
- Security On the Railway.
- Delegation Of Authority.
- Counter Terrorism on the Railway.
eLearning Network Rail Non-Employee Courses
- Go to the Course sight portal i.e.,www.coursesight.co.uk.
- Register as a company on CourseSight.
- Provide details such as your email address, mobile number, etc.
- Select course, venue, and date.
- You also need to confirm the number of places you want to buy.
- Select and provided payment details.
- On successful payment, you will receive an invoice which you can print.
Network Rail E learning Training Contact Number
Many individuals may have questions that cannot be answered with the information that is available. So, in such cases, you can turn to the Network Rail training support staff. You can get in touch with the helpdesk for concerns related to e-learning courses or login issues.
Although, you can get in touch with the support staff by sending them an email or feedback. However, if you want to directly talk with the helpdesk then you are going to need the contact details given below.
- Telephone Number: 03457 11 41 41
Network Rail e-learning Login Benefits
- Employees can manage their personal accounts.
- Users can check updates related to their training courses.
- Applicants can view their development.
- View e-learning course details such as schedules, reports, etc.
- Applicants can also download their certificates after completion.
How do I get Network Rail e-learning Training Answers?
Since the training will be focused upon the development of an individual. And to assess the development, or improvement of the individual there will be tests conducted. These tests will comprise questions that must be answered.
Hence, if you are searching for Network Rail learning test answers then you can find them online. You can start by
- Opening your Google Chrome or any other search engine.
- Type Network Rail learning test answers.
- Then click on the Search option.
- You will then have several options.
- Select one of the links.
- Then download the pdf.
Given the benefits and importance of the Network Rail e-learning login, every single detail is mentioned in this article. However, if certain concerns related to the said subjects have not been covered then you can mention your concerns in the comment box below.