Welcome to the Tesco click and learn(Tesco e-learning) portal (tesco.e-learningportal.com). Tesco colleagues and agency colleagues doing work for Tesco UK are able to log in and create accounts for Tesco e learning.
Tesco click and learn login is possible at https://tesco.e-learningportal.com/ by Tesco staff and agency colleagues only. If you are an employee of Tesco you will still have access to the Tesco e-learning portal. Tesco Payslip
To access the Tesco click and learn web portal you will ask for:
- Are you a Tesco colleague or agency colleague?
- Do you have your employee number?
After selecting the appropriate answer to these questions you will see a Login and create account button. Go with Login to access click and learn dashboard using your Tesco.com ID.
New colleagues if you don’t have Tesco.com ID then go with creating an account option.
Tesco Click and Learn Login @tesco.e-learningportal.com
Learning at Tesco is aimed at training and developing professionals. Thus, interested individuals can enroll in the learning pool program. Once enrolled, a new account of the individual will be created with the portal. And to access this account one must successfully complete one Tesco e-learning login.
Successful login allows users to access the account also enables the user to obtain various information. For instance, you can check details of the training courses such as schedule, candidate’s progress, reports, etc.
E-Learning login at Tesco conducts at https://tesco.e-learningportal.com/. This private portal is developed for Tesco’s click and learn service. Authorized Tesco employees keep learning with the Tesco e-learning portal. Let’s move on to the login process:
Step 1. Search Tesco Click and Learn on the accessible internet browser.
Step 2. Click on the first one from the suggested results or https://tesco.e-learningportal.com/?storeLogin.
Directly click on https://tesco.e-learningportal.com/ to jump directly on the login page.
Step 3. Enter your username or Tesco.com ID (firstname.lastname.tesco.com).
Step 4. Enter your Password and click on Login.
Step 5. Now your Tesco e-learning stuff will be displayed on your system screen.
|Tesco e learning direct login||Click Here|
|Tesco click and learn Login||Visit Here|
How to Forgotten the Tesco E-Learning/ Click and Learn Login Password
Tesco and agency colleagues if you have forgotten your Tesco click and learn login password then have validated to reset it online without getting any help from your line manager or HR department.
To reset the Tesco click and learn login password you needed a registered email address. Without the associate email address, password recovery is not possible. Let’s see how to do it.
- Visit https://tesco.e-learningportal.com.
- Here you will see a Forgotten your password? section.
- Enter your regisered email address.
- Click on Continue button.
- Now system will recognized that the enter enail address is available on database.
- If your enter record will matched with database record then you receive a password recovery email.
- Otherwise a message will display “Sorry the system cannot recognise your details” on system screen.
eLearning Tesco Pool Unlock Account
Applicants can unlock accounts at the Tesco learning portal. In fact, every new user must first unlock their account before they log in to their Tesco e-learning account. Well, this is a mandatory step that must be followed.
Now, then unlocking your account is similar to logging in or recovering the password. For instance, there are specific instructions that have been prepared for unlocking the account. So, any user who wants to unlock the account has to comply with such instructions.
Other than that, it is important to be aware that during the process personal details such as employee number, email, etc. are to be provided. Finally, if you want to unlock your account then you should;
- First, open the Tesco learning login portal i.e., www.tescolearning.co.uk.
- On the homepage click on Forgot Password/Unlock Account.
- Then you have to enter your Employee Number.
- To proceed click on Next.
- Now in the next stage enter required details and click on Next.
- Finally, on the final step click on Unlock account.
Tesco e Learning Portal Benefits
For every Tesco training applicant, it is important to be aware of their training records and any updates. Thus, to ensure that the Tesco learning pool website developed and launched the Tesco e-learning login options.
Now, the Tesco training login allows individuals to obtain information or any update related to their training courses. Further, by logging in to their account, users can manage their personal profiles. Tesco e-learning employee login benefits basically includes;
- Allowing users to access account and useful information.
- Users can check training course class schedule, time table, etc.
- Allows the candidate to keep track of their progress and development.
- Provides useful information, updates relevant to their desired training program.
- Gives applicants much needed access to their e-learning reports.
How do I contact Tesco e-learning Helpdesk?
Concerned individuals can use the online platform to contact the Tesco e-learning support staff. In fact, you can chat with the helpdesk on your laptop or a computer. So, if you face any sort of login trouble then you can immediately get help from the support staff.
In case you have concerns related to your course then you can contact your respective line manager or responsible authority. However, you may get in touch with the helpdesk through the Tesco e-learning pool portal, and to do so you have to;
- Visit www.tescolearning.co.uk.
- On the bottom left corner of the page you will see Learning At Tesco Live Help option.
- You have to click on that option.
- Then enter your name, employee number, and other details.
- Finally, to start the chart tap on Start Chat option.
I’m an agency colleague doing work for Tesco UK, can I able to log in for Tesco e-learning?
Yes, if you have been authorized to access Tesco click and learn portal then visit the Tesco e learning portal select I am an agency colleague doing work for Tesco UK, enter your details(NIN, date of birth and select the agency), and click the continue button to move on Tesco e learning login step.
What are the services of the Tesco click and learn portal?
From Tesco click and learn web portal we can do various things like:
Activate a new account:- To set the password and find out the colleague’s username.
Update the details of your address book:- To update or set the mobile number and security questions to reset the password.
Change your login password:- To set a new password.
Recover your username:- To retrieve your username.
You may also like:
|Technical Support||0800 323 4060|
|Customer Support||0800 505555|
Tesco is a retail PLC agency of United Kingdom founded in 1919 by Jack Cohen. Head office of Tesco is established in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England, UK. Tesco has more than 7005 shopes across Ireland, UK, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia. More than 4 lakhs, 23 thousands, 92 employees are working in Tesco.