Are you a Tesco colleague or an agency colleague? Welcome to the Tesco Click and Learn portal. Choose your profile from the given options and Sign in to the Tesco e-Learning portal to access your account. For more details check out the step-by-step guide here.
If you are an employee of Tesco you can access the Tesco elearning portal.
To access the web portal you will ask for:
- Are you a Tesco colleague or an agency colleague?
- Do you have your employee number?
After selecting the appropriate answer to these questions you will see a Login and Create Account button. Go with Login to access click and click and learn dashboard using your Tesco.com ID.
New colleagues if you don’t have a login ID then go with creating an account option.
Tesco Click and Learn Login to e-Learning Portal
Learning at Tesco is aimed at training and developing professionals. Interested individuals can enroll in the learning program.
Once enrolled, a new account of the individual will be created with the portal. And to access this account one must successfully complete one Tesco elearning login.
Authorized Tesco employees keep learning with the Tesco electronic learning portal. Let’s move on to the login process:
Step 1. Search Tesco Click and Learn on the accessible internet browser.
Step 2. Click on the first one from the suggested results or https://tesco.e-learningportal.com/?storeLogin.
Step 3. Select “I am an agency colleague doing work for Tesco UK“.
Step 4. Enter your National Insurance Number and date of Birth, and choose the Agency.
Step 5. Click to Continue and follow the instructions shown on your system.
|Login Link||Visit Here|
Tesco eLearning Online Registration Guide
Tesco colleagues have pre-approved to use of MyAccount self-services. If you don’t have an ID for click-and-learn login then you need to create an account online.
Are you a Tesco colleague? do you have your employee number? if so, get ready to create an account online without any technical issues.
- Go to https://tesco.e-learningportal.com/?storeLogin.
- First, select ‘I am a Tesco colleague‘ and ‘I have an employee number‘.
- Hereafter you will see a Create Account option, click that button.
- Now you will see 4 options, click on the top one to “set up my new account“.
- To get started enter your employee number.
- Click on Confirm and follow the further process that is shown on your system screen.
Reset Your Login Password Online
Tesco and agency colleagues if you have forgotten your login password then have validated to reset it online without getting any help from your line manager or HR department.
To reset the login password you needed a registered email address. Without the associate’s email address, password recovery is not possible. Let’s see how to do it.
- Visit https://tesco.e-learningportal.com.
- Here you will see a Forgot password.
- Enter your Username.
- Click on the Continue button for further password reset steps.
Official eLearning Portal Benefits
Now, the Tesco training login allows individuals to obtain information or any updates related to their training courses.
Further, by logging in to their account, users can manage their personal profiles. Here are some benefits of the online portal.
- Allowing users to access accounts and useful information.
- Users can check the training course class schedule, timetable, etc.
- Allows the candidate to keep track of their progress and development.
- Provides useful information, and updates relevant to their desired training program.
- Gives applicants much-needed access to their e-learning reports.
What are the services of the Tesco elearning portal?
Here are the services:
Activate a new account:- To set the password and find out the colleague’s username.
Update the details of your address book:- To update or set the mobile number and security questions to reset the password.
Change your login password:- To set a new password.
Recover your username:- To retrieve your username.
You may also like:
|Technical Support||0800 323 4060|
|Customer Support||0800 505555|
This article contains information about Tesco’s click and e-learning portal. Here you will find all possible information about your Tesco colleagues or agency colleagues login click & learn. For more information, you can comment below.