Do you Want to access Our Tesco Colleague login portal? then check out the official Ourtesco work and pay website. Log in using your recognized username ([email protected]) and password.
Ourtesco.com/colleagues allows authorized employees to access the online portal to view their account data, Tesco payslips, and work-related information. Your login credential (username and password) is required for successful sign-in.
Tesco developed this work and pay ESS portal for its colleagues so that, the employees can check their account details like paystubs, work schedules, and much more details online.
In this guide, you will get complete steps about login steps, password reset, and app-related data.
Required Login Credentials Details
New to Tesco? Don’t know how to sign in on the official page. Here you will see what details are required to access the employee self-service system.
Login credential is unique to each and every employee, so you cannot be able to access your work and pay account without:
- Login Password
NOTE: It is important that the individual has a computer or a laptop with a stable or high-speed internet connection.
Our Tesco Colleague Login Guides Steps
- STEP 1. Visit www.ourtesco.com/colleague.
- STEP 2. The Tesco Sign-In page should be displayed on your screen.
- STEP 3. Here, enter your Username.
- STEP 4. Click on Continue.
- STEP 5. Enter your password and then click on Continue.
If the submitted details are correct then your account will be opened.
|Login Page||Visit Here|
Our Tesco Work and Pay Login – A Step-By-Step Guide
The Work and Pay portal is accessed by the Tesco Supervisor and support teams. So if you want to log in to the portal then use the worker login page to access your payment details.
- Visit the official website at www.ourtesco.com.
- The Login page should be displayed like this:
- Enter your Username and click on the Continue option.
- Then on the next page enter your Password.
- Finally, click on Sign In.
- The portal that grants you access provided your login credentials is found to be authentic.
How to reset the Tesco Employee Login Password?
- In order to reset your login password follow the set of instructions.
- Visit the official Colleague Login Page.
- On the homepage click on the, forgot password option.
- Enter your Email Address or username.
- Click on Continue.
- Now select the authentication factor from OneLogin protect authenticator App 1 or Text Message (SMS).
- Hereafter you receive an authentication code via SMS or receive a notification on your OneLogin protect authenticator device.
- You should verify yourself to reset your password.
Tesco Employee Benefits
- Financial wellness.
- Colleague discount card.
- Ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training.
- Tesco payslip views self-service benefits.
- Work and Pay App facility.
- Tesco Colleague discount card offers for car, pet, F&F purchases, and more.
- Assistance program to help colleagues deal with life’s challenges.
- Medical, Healthcare, and dental insurance coverage.
- Entitled to yearly paid vacation, paid sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, and more.
Colleagues who need help with the problem they have encountered should contact the Colleague help desk.
- HR Contact Number: 0800 323 4060 OR 0330 123 4060.
- Contact Number: 0371-384-2976 OR 0371-384-2255.
How to Login to Tesco Colleague Room?
Employees can access the colleague room by visiting the official link of the colleague room login is www.ourtesco.com/colleague. Once you visit the home page enter your username and click on Continue to access the Colleague room dashboard.
Who accesses the OurTesco work and pay?
Only team support and managers can access the work and pay portal.
In this guide, we discuss the login steps for employees and also describe how to access the Our Tesco work and pay page. I hope the above-provided information will be helpful for you all. In case you need any further assistance then you can ask your queries.